"I wrote to the seller about the shoes not fitting. Without asking for it, they sent me a new pair free of charge and even let me keep the other pair to give to a vegan friend. Thanks!" -Magnus V., Denmark
- Our manufacturing occurs globally. This can sometimes make returns and reorders expensive. Therefore, we often offer other options to make our customers happy. FoeLeather aims to treat customers fairly and take account of special situations by offering in-store credit, gift cards, etc. However, we do not guarantee we will in your particular case.
- We ask customers to confirm their sizes by measuring their bodies. If you decline to do this, you are taking the risk that the item will not fit and will be responsible for return costs. Given the global nature of our business, this could also greatly delay getting your item.
- If an item is returned because it does not fit properly, the customer is responsible for emailing info@FoeLeather.com digital images of the item, properly displaying a measuring tape as proof that the item is not the dimensions FoeLeather claimed it was. Not all of our items have dimensions listed yet. That is why we reach out after purchases with sizing guides and try to help you get the measuring right. Our items will sometimes run larger than what you are used to, but they usually run smaller.
- After receiving a returned order, and FoeLeather confirms that it is in an unused/undamaged state or that our ability to resell it is not been otherwise affected, customers may receive a refund for such items within 15 days. Items must be received within that timeframe to guarantee a refund. Call and leave a voice message if you're concerned we didn't receive your message.
- Ask us if an item needs to arrive by a certain date such as a birthday or holiday. We can sometimes expedite shipment. If the return is due to the buyer's error, however, such as ordering without leaving enough time for the item to arrive (up to 45 days), not properly checking bodily dimensions, etc the buyer will be required to pay the return shipping costs.
- If the buyer orders incorrectly (color, size, etc), the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Items will often arrive in nonstandard containers such as large padded bubble bags from countries outside the United States. This is one way we keep vegan customs prices low, which we believe is vital to spreading more compassionate lifestyle choices.
- Sometimes items will need to be returned to the address on the package. Please save these addresses in case you need to return the item. We do not list FoeLeather's address on the website because we do not want customers to automatically send items directly back to us. In fact, we usually ask that you send items back to the manufacturers. We need to know if you want to return something, when and by what method you expect to return it, and then we will tell you whether to send it directly to us or to the manufacturer.